The Dream Chair by Giles Ward
Are some things best left undiscovered? Or is progress just a necessity and the consequences a bi-product?
Morgan Sweet is no longer sure – it’s not his fault the world so loves his Dream Chair. Like Alfred Noble belatedly realising dynamite probably wasn’t such a good idea and offering his peace prize as compensation, Morgan rues the day his father-in-law’s passing comment over the dinner table inadvertently laid the way for the world’s most influential discovery since man realised he could rub two sticks together and ignite his own farts.
But can you blame the world? With your dreams of choice at the press of a button, it really does beg the question: what’s the point in reality?
- Orange Juice With Bits In DC CHAPTER1 ©GILESWARD
- Ri•dic•u•lous DC CHAPTER2 ©GILESWARD
- Lemon Soufflé DC CHAPTER3 ©GILESWARD
- Carl Jung’s Wet Dream DC CHAPTER4 ©GILESWARD
- All Aboard The Skylark
- The Fat On The Barbecue Grill
- It’s Just Roadkill, Grandpappy
- Oh, Wish I’d Thought Of That
- If You Don’t Have A Dream, How You Gonna Have A Dream Come True?
- Ring A Ring O’Roses, A Pocketful of Posies, Atishoo! Atishoo!
- Captain Cook Speared By The Natives
- Some Assembly May Be Required
- Reap What You Sow
- The Guy Who Pulls The Trigger
- America Isn’t The Only Country In The World You Know
- More Please
- You Greedy Boy, Put That Back
- It’s A Long Way Down
- The Donkey Ride
- Bugger Me, Is That How It Ends?
Chapter 1: Orange Juice With Bits In
If you like, let me know… if not, well, maybe don’t bother.